|10 bed pillows and no bench at the end of the bed to even pile them on each night!|
Here's what they said:
- Too many pillows on a bed.
- Absurd quantities of flowers-a little goes a long way
- Antique sofas-sofas are for sitting.
- Themed rooms-they belong in amusement parks.
- Candlesticks: "A single one, maybe, or groups of three or more can be nice. But two perfectly placed side by side simply drives me up the wall"-Albert Hadley, NYC
- "Bare lightbulbs" Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, NYC"
- All-white or all-beige rooms. Who lives in them? Obviously someone who never reads a newspaper" David H. Mitchell, Washington, D.C.
- "Collections of small objects on every surface"Charles Spada, Boston
This is suppose to double as a dining table, seriously. It looks like a shop display!
- Too many pillows on beds and sofa's.
- Too many accessories, especially the discount and/or retail variety.
- Too much faux fur.
- Inadequate lighting.
- Chairs that don't have a table close by to set a drink.
- Fake flowers and plants. And dead plants!
- Tall, dark, heavy pieces of furniture that are poorly placed.
- Kitchen counter clutter.
- Plastic or painted switch plates.
- Decorating with items that are off season or are off geographically. For example: if you don't live at the beach, seashells shouldn't be on display in January and if you do live at the beach, while I don't think you need to decorate "beachy" I wouldn't want to see a room decorated with antlers and fur!
|I guess you're suppose to sit on the chairs and just admire the 9 sofa pillows! Too bad they're unattractive.|
Especially the Chewbacca pillow, it looks dirty. At least the rug is stunning.